Position Title: Program Coordinator & Executive Support Specialist
Location: Bradenton, FL
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience
About Game On:
Game On Nation, LLC is a rapidly developing consulting firm in team building, communication, leadership, workplace well-being and culture development training programs. Nationally recognized for supporting some of the most demanding and high-profile corporations, professional athletes/teams/leagues, and federal government agencies, Game On is known for creating unparalleled engagement and buy-in, for elite clientele, with results that last. The Game On home office is based in Bradenton, FL.
The dual role of Project Coordinator & Executive Support Specialist encompasses a variety of responsibilities related to client services, combined with general support for the Game On home office staff, reporting to Game On President & Founder, in coordination with the Vice President of Business Operations. This position requires:
- Excellent written and verbal communication with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to track and manage complex project elements, such as vendor contracts, multi-day/location/event calendars, instructor availability, etc.
- Innovative thinking and organized oversight of timelines/deadlines, event logistics, team communication, and successful execution for major Game On projects.
- Pro-active approach to seeking-out answers and information independently.
- Willingness to grow and desire to learn new skills and tackle new projects of interest.
- Oversight of internal team calendar, as well as coordination of calls and meetings on behalf of Executive team.
- Interfacing with clients via phone and email to gather event details and provide general customer service.
- Management of office needs and upkeep coordinating with vendors as needed.
- Supporting the development of collateral pieces such as seating diagrams, instructor bios, and post-program materials.
- Drafting vendor contracts, sending and following-up to receive signed copy.
- Management of program data such as event date, time, duration, audience size, etc., and updating these entries as new details become available for each event.
- Specialized event support such as managing film crews, instructor lodging, catering orders, overseeing printing/shipping for workbooks, props, etc.
Application Deadline: Friday, October 12th, 2018
Submission Requirements: Resume, Cover Letter, and 3 References (include name, title, phone number, and email)